Where & When:
- Every Tuesday 6.30 - 7.30pm in Percy's Community Centre in Bath - CALL US TO BOOK YOUR SPACE 07867 987653
What to bring:
- A towel and a bottle of water.
- A willingness to be challenged and a great attitude.
What to wear:
- Gym Kit / Comfortable Clothing to work out in
- Appropriate and supportive cross-training shoes.
- Stay Hydrated.
- Eat a healthy meal at least 2 hours before and 1 hour after your workout (you’ll need the energy!!).
- If you experience any nausea, dizziness or feel faint, stop exercising and inform your instructors.
- Don’t let this be your only form of exercise for the week, make sure you attend other sessions to feel the full benefits - Variety is the spice of life!
- Please arrive on time to each class - we perform technique training at the start of every session which is vital in protecting yourself and others from injury and getting the full benefits from your workout